Friday, June 27, 2008

No more excuses from me!!

The other day Nic and I were talking about blogs, and he seemed genuinely surprised to hear that I had one. I swear I must have mentioned it at one point, and his memory must be wrong, but it got me thinking that I REALLY needed to add something. I can make lots of excuses for not posting, the biggest two of which are (1) my life is just not that interesting to write about—it’s a fairly standard combo of work/play/sleep, but I don’t have kids who do silly/cute things or other such interesting topics for blogging and (2) I just don’t take lots of pictures to make what I do more appealing for other people.

Luckily, Nicholas is [finally] here and, as he is an artist, he quite enjoys taking photographs...so that negates my second excuse. I also realized we do lots of fun stuff. We live in Maryland just outside D.C. and visit cool places at least once a week. I have new goal to post at least once a week to share all the fun we’re having in our nation’s capital. Enjoy!

No comments: