Saturday, March 14, 2015

Smiley360 Review of Emergen-C

My latest free Smiley360 kit was full of samples of Emergen-C.  I've received samples of this stuff years ago and never was that impressed.  I like products like this when I'm feeling a cold coming on and like to load up on vitamin C.  I think Emergen-C (and maybe that Airborne product) got in trouble with the FDA for making claims that they improve or boost immune function, and I'm not making any claims like that.  All I know is that when I have a cold taking a bunch of vitamin C, or drinking gallons of orange juice, I feel like it helps make me feel better.  I don't care if it's 100% placebo effect, if I feel better, I'll take it.  However, I won't take these types of supplements if they don't taste great.  Some of the vitamin C tablets taste almost as good as candy, so I set the bar pretty high for anything I'd use as a replacement.

Now for my review of these new flavors of Emergen-C...

They must have changed up their formulation because these taste really good.  I think I'll stash a few of these packets in my desk until I feel the need to take them and can't get out immediately to buy orange juice.  If you want to like products like this but haven't tried Emergen-C in awhile, I'd definitely recommend checking them out again.

The product was free, but the opinions are 100% my own! Check out the link below to visit Smiley360 and learn how you can get free stuff just for sharing your opinions of the stuff they send you.

http://h5.sml360.com/-/qvs0

No comments: